Adobe Premiere Rush is a video editing software that is meant to create videos quickly and with ease. Although, it is more simplified than the related Adobe Premiere Pro, it is a very robust program that can do powerful high-quality editing. A key advantage to Rush is the ease of use and the relatively minimal amount of learning curve to master it for the average computer-savvy user. Another distinct advantage is the ability to share your video projects directly to your social media channels from the program.
Adobe Premiere Rush simplifies many of the tools and menus to allow quick editing and fast turnaround times. This is a key advantage to users who need to create a lot of content and to do it regularly. Adobe Premiere Rush also allows you to edit on your computer or mobile device and even go back and forth between the two. This is the perfect tool for anyone with a diverse workflow and who creates a multitude of social media content.
In this course you will learning the following:
- Layout and Tools of Adobe Premiere Rush
- Common Video Capture Techniques and Resolution
- Importing and Editing Video and Audio
- How to Apply Color Effects, Transitions and Titles
- Creating Animated Titles and Graphics
- Exporting Videos at a High Quality
- Posting to Various Social Media Channels at Once