Adobe Spark Post is a program for making quick social media posts based on pre-made professional templates. Adobe Spark uses a set of three different programs including Adobe Spark Post, Adobe Spark Page and Adobe Spark Video. This program allows you to change images, graphics, text and colors in templates set up to be customized in a drag and drop method for easy modification. Adobe Spark Page is a program that allows you to make one-page web-based HTML documents that can be published to the internet. Adobe Spark Video is a simplified video creation program that allows users to produce videos for social media based off templates and has question prompts to help you tell a story. All these programs are made to be simple to use and intuitive. They are template-based and do not require the user to be an expert in media creation.
In this course you will learn the following:
- The Three Different Programs of Adobe Spark
- Editing Content in the Programs from Templates Provided
- Introducing Your Own Content
- Using the Program as a Branding Tool for Social Media Platforms
- How to Publish Content from the Programs to the Web and Social Media
The course is intended for people who are content creators for the internet and who need fast editing capabilities to create professional looking media content.